DREAM REPORT SOFTWARE SOLUTION COMBINES 4 DIFFERENT MODULES TO DEVELOP AND EXECUTE REPORTS.
DREAM REPORT STUDIO: TO DEVELOP AND CONFIGURE PROJECTS (LOGGER AND DESIGNER)
DREAM REPORT RUN TIME: TO EXECUTE PROJECTS
- DYNAMIC REPORT GENERATOR: TO GENERATE NEW REPORTS ON DEMAND
DREAM REPORT WEB PORTAL: TO ACCESS TO ANY REPORTS FROM A WEB BROWSER
DREAM REPORT LOGGER STUDIO
In the logger studio, users define first the connectivity with all data sources deployed and then the logging rules for the Data to be archived in Dream Report’s history.
Users can connect multiple real time and historian data sources all together; in this case Dream Report behaves as a Data aggregator.
Users can log raw data coming from the real time sources or just log the statistical values defined in their project. This way they will create a clean and accurate database combining data analysis from all sources connected.
Finally Dream Report enables to select the database format; users can log their data in any open database like SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Access…
DREAM REPORT DESIGNER STUDIO
The Designer Studio is based on standard interface and toolbars, with drag and drop data extraction objects making the taking in hand very fast.
With Dream Report Studio all configuration is done over simple and comprehensive dialog boxes. No IT, no Macro or other programming skills like SQL will be needed to do reports; users just have to fill the menus.
Moreover Dream Report supports unlimited number of reports that can be saved as templates for further use.
By default all reports are generated in PDF Format, but can be exported to Excel in one Click. Dream Report is the easiest solution to get data on Excel.
DREAM REPORT RUN TIMEReporting projects are executed by Dream Report Run Time. To generate and distribute reports proactively, the Run Time as to run permanently. The user interface shows the list of reports to be executed and the current status for each one. It also enables to select any report and generate it instantly with the last updated values.
Dream Report Run Time Manages:– The security and all access rights
– Data acquisition to real time sources
– Data logging in any standard databases (by default MSDE)
– Data extraction from Historians or from Dream Report History
– Permanent calculation of all analytics defined in reports
– Proactive report generation
– Automatic report distribution
– Dynamic Report Generator to generate reports on demand
– Dream Report Web Portal to visualize all reports archived and to generate new reports over the Internet/Intranet.
DREAM REPORT DYNAMIC REPORT GENERATORWith Dynamic Report Generator (DRG), users can select any report template running in the Run Time and generate a new report on demand instantly. This module is available as a standard windows application, a Web application and as an Active X component to be integrated on Scada application for example.
DRG offers multiple options to generate reports “On Demand”:– It can generate reports with their original settings to get up-to-date values
– Or modify time period or select Batch ID before execution.
DREAM REPORT WEB PORTALDream Report Web Portal is ideal for distributing and sharing reports over the Internet/Intranet. Users can easily browse and display PDF reports from the current project running or generate new reports on Demand using Web DRG. It can be customized and integrated in other web portals.
Dream Report Web Portal Base Functionalities– Password protected
– Multiple concurrent users
– Multiple Dream Report Stations accessibility
– Manages access rights and display only authorized reports
– Enables to access and visualize any report archived
– Enables to generate new reports