DREAM REPORT SOFTWARE SOLUTION COMBINES 4 DIFFERENT MODULES TO DEVELOP AND EXECUTE REPORTS.
DREAM REPORT LOGGER STUDIO
Users can connect multiple real time and historian data sources all together; in this case Dream Report behaves as a Data aggregator.
Users can log raw data coming from the real time sources or just log the statistical values defined in their project. This way they will create a clean and accurate database combining data analysis from all sources connected.
Finally Dream Report enables to select the database format; users can log their data in any open database like SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Access…
DREAM REPORT DESIGNER STUDIO
With Dream Report Studio all configuration is done over simple and comprehensive dialog boxes. No IT, no Macro or other programming skills like SQL will be needed to do reports; users just have to fill the menus.
Moreover Dream Report supports unlimited number of reports that can be saved as templates for further use.
By default all reports are generated in PDF Format, but can be exported to Excel in one Click. Dream Report is the easiest solution to get data on Excel.
DREAM REPORT RUN TIME
Dream Report Run Time Manages:
– Data acquisition to real time sources
– Data logging in any standard databases (by default MSDE)
– Data extraction from Historians or from Dream Report History
– Permanent calculation of all analytics defined in reports
– Proactive report generation
– Automatic report distribution
– Dynamic Report Generator to generate reports on demand
– Dream Report Web Portal to visualize all reports archived and to generate new reports over the Internet/Intranet.
DREAM REPORT DYNAMIC REPORT GENERATOR
DRG offers multiple options to generate reports “On Demand”:
– Or modify time period or select Batch ID before execution.
DREAM REPORT WEB PORTAL
Dream Report Web Portal Base Functionalities
– Multiple concurrent users
– Multiple Dream Report Stations accessibility
– Manages access rights and display only authorized reports
– Enables to access and visualize any report archived
– Enables to generate new reports